The new Whip Mix® SinterPro Sintering Furnace takes sintering to the next level. Multiple programs and multi-stage sintering allow for optimization throughout the process. SinterPro is easy to program, easy to use, and versatile. 30 user defined programs and shallow and deep trays that can be used in any combination make SinterPro a valuable addition in any laboratory setting. Its many advanced features give SinterPro true “Set and Forget” ease of use.
Whip Mix® SinterPro Sintering Furnace
The SinterPro Sintering Furnace Features:
- MULTIPLE PROGRAMS, MULTI-STAGE SINTERING – 30 user-defined programs and four stage sintering allow for optimization of firing programs.
- HIGH DENSITY PAYLOAD CAPACITY – Two trays with different heights give the furnace capacity real versatility. Use a shallow tray for basic single units and short span bridges, the deep tray for large conventional and Prettau Bridges.
- REDUCED AMPERAGE REQUIREMENTS – The low 16-20 amp draw requirement (depending on what country you live in) means you will most likely not require custom electrical modifications.
- POWER FAIL RECOVERY – If the power browns out or blacks out for a short time, especially at night when unattended, the oven will automatically resume the firing cycle at the stage where power failed.
- SAFETY – Alarm card safeties/failsafes. The oven is UL safety certified to the UL 61010 standard which means you can be assured that an independent testing lab has
confirmed the unit will fail safe. Look around. How many other ovens carry safety certification? (Hint: we see very few!). Idle/Preheat automatically raises the lift if no keys have been pressed for an hour and applies just enough power to keep the muffle between 100° and 200°F. This keeps the muffle from accumulating moisture which can turn into steam on the next run and cause insulation cracks.
- ACCURACY – Like all Whip Mix ovens, the unit is calibrated to +/- 3˚ C tolerance specification. 1550°C max sustained temperature is ideal for sintering zirconia.
- FIELD SOFTWARE UPGRADEABILITY VIA FLASH DRIVE – convenient upgrades you install means no shipping the furnace back for us to do it!
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Electrical Power Requirements: #96553 16 Amp Model: 208 – 240 VOLT 50/60Hz Single Phase, 16 Amps, 3680 Watts #96550 20 Amp Model: 200 – 240 VOLT 50/60 Hz Single Phase, 20 Amps, 4600 Watts Overall Dimensions: 17" (43.2 cm) Wide × 25.5" (65cm) Deep × 33.24" (84.5 cm) High Heating Chamber Dimensions: 3.5" (9 cm) Diameter × 6.5" (16.5 cm) High Oven Weight: 132 Lbs. (60.0 kg) Shipping Weight: 191 Lbs. (86.6 kg) Maximum Temperature: 1570°C (2858°F) Number of Programs: 30 Number of Stages/Program: 1 – 4, User defined. Delay Start: 0 – 8.0 hours HVAC Load: 15,710 BTU/Hour (20 amp unit) 12,568 BTU/Hour (16 amp unit) Maximum Heat Rate*: 1 – 54°F/min. (1 – 30°C/min.) Temperature: Stage 1,2,3,4: 158°F – 2858°F (70°C – 1570°C*) 1-30˚C/minute* * Programmable heat rates. Actual heat rate at high temperatures may be lower depending upon furnace load and electrical voltage. Hold Time: 0 – 4 hours on each Stage Environmental Conditions • Indoor use • Altitude up to 2000m • Environmental Temperature 5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F) • Maximum relative humidity 80% for temperatures up to 31°C (88°F) decreasing linearly to 50% relative humidity at 35°C (95°F) • Mains supply voltage fluctuations not to exceed +/– 5% of the nominal voltage • Pollution Degree 2, Installation Category II • Protection Degree IP20 – protected against objects greater than 12.5mm, no liquid protection